I remember when i was back in the first semester and I was setting up this blog, I seriously could wait no more to learn about web programming. And now 2nd semester is about to end, I have the skill of web programming and seems like I have contributed nothing to this blog. Slap me for that.
They are both different things and never seems to work together at the same time though. These day my course mates and me spend long hour in every each day completing or more specifically, "solving" assignmentssss, since its' still a problem to be solve after all. What to be expected, computing student?
(Helping people to solve their problems).equals(("creating problem to yourself")||("get yourself into troubless"));
This is the time to abuse your brain!!
Speak about "mind".My dear friend, Jens, he shows me a clip from youtube
Click Here Its sarcastic yet sense making.
I remember there is part which mention something like:
It is haywire in women brains. Every part is connected to each other, it is linked. That's why women tend to remember every single thing.-- Agree.
When it comes to mind, it's always something to do with EMOTIONS,FEELINGS, which what women rich of.
Angers,Hates,Curses,Blames,Loves,Tears,Laughter, it is a infinite loop.
All these elements or feelings which overflowed my mind whenever I miss her.
Understanding + Toleration = What we lack of
I force myself to keep my mind and brain, nevertheless,
my heart to be busy. I want to avoid myself to do this again, which is hurtful. It pains my heart when all the memories are being recalled n recalled in my mind.
Anyway,
Happie Belated Birthday Girl, Happie 20's.

